FAQs and Policies
Our Policies and Guidelines
1. Kindly arrive 15 minutes before your class to get ready. BE PUNCTUAL. If you are late you will not be allowed to join the class or reschedule and the credit will not be refunded. This is for your own safety and our way to respect both our instructors and other students.
2. You are responsible for all risks involved in your participation in any activities, events or classes at D Fly Fitness Studio. The risks may include injuries caused by your physical condition, D Fly Fitness Studio instructors, staff or other participants in the class.
3. Class Packs commence from the date of purchase.
4. There will be no extensions, transfers, or refunds of class plans after purchase.
5. We accept payments online through our website and app, via bank transfers, or in person at the studio via Paynow before you attend the first class of your purchased plan. For any assistance, contact us.
6. Cancellation of your booking has to be done 12 hours prior to the start of the class. If you cancel within the 12-hour window, you will be charged for the class.
7. We have the right to refuse service to anyone who does not treat our staff, instructors, studio, and other students with kindness and respect.
8. Workshop / Teacher Training Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you register for a workshop or teacher training course and are unable to attend: you will not be eligible for a refund.
However, if your workshop is canceled, you will be notified via email and/or phone in a timely manner and receive your preferred mode of refund (converting your payment into studio credit or a full refund).
9. Children under 16 years of age may not sit in the reception area while their parent or guardian takes a class unless they are accompanied by another adult. Our reception staff is not required and liable to supervising children.
10. Returns or exchanges of merchandise are honored in their original condition within 7 days of the original purchase date. Our return and exchange policy is only valid on unworn, unused, and unwashed merchandise. The merchandise must still have its hang tags attached and must be kept in its original packaging. We do not accept returns or exchanges from other retailers. Items purchased at a discounted rate
are final and non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
D Fly Fitness reserves the right to determine the eligibility for returns and exchanges, and may update this policy at any time without notice.